[fhb] VDHR Spring Wheat CP Planning Meeting

Green, Andrew andrew.j.green at ndsu.edu
Wed Mar 17 17:48:25 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon,
The Spring Wheat Coordinated Project plans to meet on Friday March 19, 2021 from 9:00 a.m.-noon, Central Daylight Time. Our primary objective will be to discuss the upcoming RFP and to develop ideas for regional collaborative research. The first item on our agenda will be a collaborative genomic prediction project between programs in our CP and the ARS genotyping lab.

If you are interested in joining the meeting and did not receive an invitation, please contact me for more details.

Andrew
Spring Wheat CP Chair

------------------------
Andrew Green
Assistant Professor and Spring Wheat Breeder
Department of Plant Sciences
North Dakota State University

phone:  701.231.8478
mobile:  701.353.9585