[fhb] Final Reminder Abstract Submissions Due 11/7 for the 2022 NFHB Forum

Wed Nov 2 17:17:52 UTC 2022

 <https://scabusa.org/forum22/submit>

Start Your Submission Today - Enter your Abstract/Upload Files by Monday,
November 7!

With the NFHB Forum quickly approaching, it is time to submit your abstract
submission for your poster, paper or presentation for the upcoming National
Fusarium Head Blight Forum. Given timing, we encourage you to visit the
submission form before Friday, to make sure you can access and start your
submission while technical support is available (you can save and return to
finalize on the deadline). Full  <https://scabusa.org/forum22/submit>
submission guidelines are posted, all materials are due on November 7.

As a Poster Author, please make sure to:

*	Submit a digital poster as a PNG file with a maximum file size of
20MB. (An image file is required for the poster upload, simply go to "Save
as" in PowerPoint and change the file type to .png file and save to create
this file type.)
*	Upload a pre-recorded 2-3 minute video presentation as an .mp4 file
with maximum file size of 100MB, which will be viewable by all attendees
prior to and during the NFHB Forum and for a week after the event.
*	If you are still finalizing data and expect adjustments after the
submission deadline but before the Forum, you are welcome to make
edits/update your printed poster version and bring it with you for the
onsite Poster Session. You are required to bring a printed copy of your
poster with you, dimensions 46" wide x 45" tall.
*	During the Forum, two Poster Sessions will offer time for poster
authors to interact with attendees. Additional details about your onsite
Poster Author Session will be provided closer to the date of the event.

Don't have everything ready for your submission, no problem, the new
<https://scabusa.org/forum22/submit> Abstract Submission Portal makes it
easy to keep track of your submissions once started and return as many times
as needed to update and finalize by November 7. All you need to start is the
name of the presenter, type of submission, and title (which can be edited up
until you finalize and submit).

November 7 - Be ready to finalize your NFHB Forum submission >>
<https://scabusa.org/forum22/submit> Submit NFHB Forum abstracts/upload
files

Onsite Accommodations

If you haven't already booked your hotel, the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
negotiated room block deadline passed last week and we were notified that
unfortunately due to relocation of guests from properties affected by
Hurricane Ian in Ft. Meyers and surrounding area the hotel is at full
capacity for our dates. We have added a couple of overflow hotel options for
those still needing accommodations. See details on the
<https://scabusa.org/forum22/hoteltravel> NFHB Forum Hotel & Travel page.

Special Thanks to the 2022 NFHB Forum Funding Agency & Sponsors!

We are excited to see you all in person at the 2022 NFHB Forum!

#nfhbforum22

 <http://scabusa.org/forum22> scabusa.org/forum22

Note: This message was sent to multiple USWBSI listservs, apologies if you
receive a duplicate message.

This email was sent because you subscribed to the USWBSI FHB Listserv and/or
the FHB Forum Listserv. If you don't want to receive such emails in the
future, please unsubscribe by sending your request to
<mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org.

______

Michelle Bjerkness

Director of Operations

U.S. Wheat & Barley Scab Initiative (USWBSI)

Networking & Facilitation Office (NFO)

495 Borlaug Hall | 1991 Upper Buford Circle | St. Paul, MN 55108

 <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org | 517.290.5023 |
<http://https/scabusa.org> https://scabusa.org

Twitter  <https://twitter.com/USWBSI> @USWBSI | Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/uswbsi> #uswbsi