[fhb] Reminder - USWBSI Pre-Proposal Deadline Tomorrow (9/21)!

Michelle Bjerkness nfo at scabusa.org
Mon Sep 20 15:00:32 UTC 2021

Deadline Approaching.

FY22 Pre-Proposal Submissions Due 9/21

Dear FHB Community,

We are in the final hours for USWBSI Pre-Proposals with the submission
deadline tomorrow, September 21. It looks like the majority of expected
pre-proposals have been started with a significant number completed, but
others yet to be initiated. Make sure you put the finishing touches on your
<https://scabusa.org/research_rfp-fy22/> USWBSI FY22 Pre-Proposals! A few
quick notes:

*	The submission form closes at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on September
21 (the countdown clock has been updated)
*	Current & Pending Support (CPS) Forms. We realize several of you are
still calculating up to the final deadline and might not be able to provide
a final CPS on projects where you are a Co-PI. With this in mind, we will
accept Co-PI CPS forms after the EPS closes if needed.
*	View/Update Your Uploads. You can replace any upload if you need to
update it, you just need to choose the new file and then save your
submission and the new file will overwrite the existing file. You can click
on the file link once updated to confirm it is the correct file. (Make sure
to clear your history in your browser though when viewing as we have found
that the prior version is staying in cache, clearing history will ensure you
are viewing the updated file.)
*	Need Assistance? I'll be available to address any final questions
you might have. Email the NFO  <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org, I'm
monitoring and will respond promptly, or if you prefer you can call the NFO
at 517.290.5023. I'm happy to take your call. The
<https://scabusa.org/rfp/FY22_RFP_FAQ.pdf> Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
section is a good resource as well.

Looking forward to the final submissions rolling in!

Kind regards,

Michelle

______

Michelle Bjerkness

Director of Operations

U.S. Wheat & Barley Scab Initiative (USWBSI)

Networking & Facilitation Office (NFO)

495 Borlaug Hall | 1991 Upper Buford Circle | St. Paul, MN 55108

 <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org | 517.290.5023 |
<http://https/scabusa.org> https://scabusa.org

Twitter  <https://twitter.com/USWBSI> @USWBSI | Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/uswbsi> #uswbsi