[fhb] NFO Assistance Available for FY22 Pre-Proposals - Zoom Hours Next Week

Michelle Bjerkness nfo at scabusa.org
Fri Sep 10 20:54:32 UTC 2021

NFO Zoom Office Hours Available Next Week
for FY22 Pre-Proposal Submissions

Dear FHB Community,

There has been a lot of activity this past week and I'm pleased to report
the  <https://scabusa.org/research_rfp-fy22/> USWBSI FY22 Pre-Proposals are
rolling in! Several PIs have fully completed their submissions already which
is excellent. Given the enhancements this year, we want to make sure the
process is seamless for you and have a couple of options to offer if you
need assistance.

*	Connect with me in Zoom. I'll be opening an optional Zoom Office
Hours session on Friday, September 17 from 9:00-10:30AM Central to assist
with any last-minute questions or technical items. To access just connect
next Friday morning at any time during that time block with this link:
<https://umn.zoom.us/j/92270407826?pwd=NGtYbWx5OFNYOENZeHBzRHdNcFg0QT09> NFO
Zoom Office Hours
*	Email or Call. Of course, if email is your preference, I'm
monitoring the  <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org email and will
respond promptly, or if you prefer you can call the NFO at 517.290.5023, I'm
happy to take your call.
*	Checkout the FAQ. If you prefer self-service, the FY22 Pre-Proposal
FAQ is being updated regularly. I've added in responses to questions that
have come up along the way. Check out additional updates in the
<https://scabusa.org/rfp/FY22_RFP_FAQ.pdf> Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
section.

Looking forward to assisting you as we near the final submission deadline on
Tuesday, September 21. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Michelle

______

Michelle Bjerkness

Director of Operations

U.S. Wheat & Barley Scab Initiative (USWBSI)

Networking & Facilitation Office (NFO)

495 Borlaug Hall | 1991 Upper Buford Circle | St. Paul, MN 55108

 <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org | 517.290.5023 |
<http://https/scabusa.org> https://scabusa.org

Twitter  <https://twitter.com/USWBSI> @USWBSI | Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/uswbsi> #uswbsi