[Fusarium_Focus] Speakers

Sue Canty, USWBSI-NFO scabusa at scabusa.org
Tue Sep 4 06:03:03 PDT 2007

Folks,

The NFO and the FOC Co-Chairs will be meeting on Thursday to discuss the
status of the Forum planning.  Just prior to the meeting, I will distriubte
the most up-to-date draft of the program.  So far, the FSTU session is the
only speaker session that has any speakers.  If you have lined up any
speakers for your session, please send me that information before the end of
the day tomorrow, so I can include it in the program before I send it to the
Co-chairs.

Thanks,

Sue