[fhb] Checkout NFHB Forum Virtual Poster Room/Abstracts, Hotel Discount Ends Tonight (11/15)

Wed Nov 15 19:07:01 UTC 2023

Virtual Poster Room and Abstracts Open, Last Chance for Hotel Discount

Get a head start and make the most of your onsite experience by accessing
the nearly 60 posters that are open for viewing in the 2023 NFHB Forum
Virtual Poster Room <https://scabusa.org/scripts/VPosters/> . Review
virtually now and mark down who you want to connect with onsite during the
Poster Sessions with authors. (Poster Authors - Your poster numbers are
viewable in the Virtual Poster Room, additional details for your onsite
planning will be sent out separately.)

 <https://scabusa.org/forum/2023/2023NFHBForumProgram.pdf> Online Abstracts
for Speakers, Posters and Papers Open, Full Program Posted

The 2023 NFHB Forum Abstracts
<https://scabusa.org/scripts/forum/abstracts.php?fy=2023>  are also viewable
online now and will link you right over to the Poster Room. You can sort and
search via research category, presentation type, first author or title. And
the full program <https://scabusa.org/forum23/program>  is off to the
printer and also now available for your onsite planning.

Take Action for the 2023 NFHB Forum!

If you haven't already, this is your last chance to reserve a room at the
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel
<https://scabusa.org/forum23/hoteltravel> , they extended the discounted
rate until midnight eastern time tonight (11/15). After that time, space is
still available, but rooms will be at a higher rate. We also are keeping our
registration system open (given federal funding situation), you can register
<https://scabusa.org/forum23/register>  up until 3PM central time on Monday
(11/20).

Questions?

Contact the USWBSI NFO at nfo at scabusa.org <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org>  or call
517.290.5023 and we'll be happy to assist.

Special Thanks to the 2023 NFHB Forum Funding Agency & Sponsors!

We are excited to see everyone at the 2023 NFHB Forum!

#nfhbforum23

 <http://scabusa.org/forum23> scabusa.org/forum23

Note: This message was sent to multiple USWBSI listservs, apologies if you
receive a duplicate message.

This email was sent because you subscribed to the USWBSI FHB Listserv and/or
the FHB Forum Listserv. If you don't want to receive such emails in the
future, please unsubscribe by sending your request to
<mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org.

______

U.S. Wheat & Barley Scab Initiative (USWBSI)

Networking & Facilitation Office (NFO)

495 Borlaug Hall | 1991 Upper Buford Circle | St. Paul, MN 55108

 <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org | 517.290.5023 |
<http://https/scabusa.org> https://scabusa.org

Twitter  <https://twitter.com/USWBSI> @USWBSI | Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/uswbsi> #uswbsi