[fhb] Last Chance - Share Input on NFHB Forum Survey

Michelle Bjerkness bjerk126 at umn.edu
Thu Apr 15 17:06:04 UTC 2021

USWBSI Community,

Thanks to those who have already participated in the NFHB Forum Planning
Survey, your input is very helpful. We will be closing the survey at the
end of day today, so if you haven't already responded *please take just a
few minutes to complete the **USWBSI NFHB Forum Planning Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf51V14nSsvUAmIEYPBq8X-pY_lrmdm6hX2Dn_BNF_dmsRqHw/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
*

All responses will be viewed in aggregate, and your individual responses
will remain confidential. Thank you in advance for participating!

*Please Note: This message is being posted to multiple USWBSI listservs and
may result in you receiving duplicate messages, our apologies if that is
the case.*

--
Michelle Bjerkness
Incoming Director of Operations