[FHB] 2020 National FHB Forum - Hold the Dates!

USWBSI-NFO nfo at scabusa.org
Fri Oct 9 09:43:39 EDT 2020

2020 National Fusarium Head Blight Forum
December 7-11, 2020
Virtual

The USWBSI will be holding the 2020 National Fusarium Head Blight Forum this
year in a virtual format; it will take place December 7th through December
11th.  In addition to the change in format, it will be organized around the
USWBSI's research areas and coordinated projects.  There will also be a
venue for posters, and we will be accepting associated abstracts/papers and
stand-alone reports that will be published in the Forum proceedings.

More information should be available soon.  In the meantime, the Forum site
is live (https://scabusa.org/forum2020) where there is more information plus
a draft of the full schedule
(https://scabusa.org/pdfs/NFHBF20_Schedule.pdf).  Please check the site
frequently for updated information; we will also send out announcements as
more information becomes available.

IMPORTANT DATES

Nov. 6th:
Deadline for registration of Posters/Papers/Abstracts.
Deadline for the submission of abstract and paper content for the Forum
proceedings.

Nov. 19th:
Individuals notified of selection for Flash & Dash Presentations.

Nov. 30th:
On-line Registration closes.

Dec. 4th:
All Posters (PDF Format) with associated video presentations must be
uploaded to the Forum poster presentation website.

QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS

If you have any questions regarding the 2020 National Fusarium Head Blight
Forum, please contact the Networking and Facilitation Office at
<mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> nfo at scabusa.org.