[FHB] FW: Special Issue-Plant Genomics and Genome Editing

Sue Canty nfo at scabusa.org
Tue Dec 8 13:09:37 EST 2020

From: Hikmet Budak <hikmet.budak at icloud.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:01 AM
To: Hikmet Budak <hikmet.budak at icloud.com>
Subject: Special Issue-Plant Genomics and Genome Editing

https://www.mdpi.com/si/69399

Plant Genomics and Genome Editing

Special Issue Information:

Dear Colleagues,
Scientists to be able to precisely edit genomes efficiently and cost-effectively thanks to the many high-quality reference genome sequences currently available. Zinc finger nucleases (ZFNs), transcription activator-like effector-based nucleases (TALEN), and the clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR)-Cas system have been successfully employed to edit numerous individual genes in many organisms, and CRISPR-edited plants are on the market now. The CRISPR-Cas system has been widely used to edit genetic elements in a genome for various applications—not only crop improvement, but also many gene therapy studies. In this Special Issue, we cordially invite scientists from across the world to contribute their cutting-edge research on plant genomics and genome editing. Original research articles and short communications contributing to the advancement of genomics and genome editing, including techniques, applications, trait development, and enabling database and computational software, are welcome. We are also inviting scientists to write reviews for this Special Issue.

Manuscript Submission Information

Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com <http://www.mdpi.com>  by registering and logging in to[...]

------
Hikmet Budak, PhD,