[FHB] 'Fusarium Focus' Newsletter: Contributions Invited

Don Lilleboe lillcomm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 10:42:01 EDT 2018

Greetings!

      We would like to invite contributions to the next issue of "FusariumFocus," the U.S. Wheat & Barley Scab Initiative's digitalnewsletter.  This will be our Summer 2018 edition.
      The newsletter typically contains FHB/DON research updates and reports,stakeholder commentary, industry news, personnel additions or changes, upcomingevents, and other items of relevance to the FHB/DON community. Photos, chartsand/or other illustrations are utilized and appreciated.
      We also carry listings of recent FHB-related publications by
USWBSI-associated principal investigators.  All PIs are encouraged tosubmit listings.  If publications are currently accessible through theWeb, please include the URL address.
      If you have research results or other information you would like to
contribute to this issue of "Fusarium Focus", or if you would like to
suggest a topic we should be covering, please submit by not later thanAugust 28th to:

Don Lilleboe

E-Mail: lillcomm at yahoo.com
Phone: 701-238-2393