[FHB] 2017 NFHB Forum - Hotel Reservation cutoff is 11/17/17

Sue Canty nfo at scabusa.org
Wed Nov 15 13:51:31 EST 2017

We apologize if you receive this message more than once as it is being sent
to several distribution lists.

Hotel Reservations:

The Forum will be held at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
<https://milwaukee.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html> , 333 W. Kilbourn
Ave, Milwaukee, WI.  Participants are responsible for making (and paying
for) their own reservations directly with the hotel using a credit card, and
are guaranteed special room rates (see rates below) between the dates of
November 26 - December 9.

*	$94.00+tax/night for singles and doubles
*	$114.00+tax/night for triples and quads

These low room rates are based upon the expectation that Forum participants
will stay at this hotel.  Hotel reservations must be made by Friday,
November 17th.  After November 17th, the rooms that have been held for the
Forum participants at the special rate will be released, and sold on a first
come first serve basis.

For more information on room types and amenities, go to
https://milwaukee.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/rooms.html.

To Make Hotel Reservations

*	Via Web (recommended method):  To make your reservations on-line, go
to https://aws.passkey.com/go/WBSI2017 and select ´ATTENDEE´ from the
drop-down menu in the 'Please select your group type' box.
*	Via Phone:  Call the hotel at 1-888-421-1442.  Inform the
reservations agent that you wish to make the reservation under either ´US
Wheat&Barley´ or ´USWBSI´ (i.e. group).  This will ensure that your
reservation is booked under our group with the special room rate.

NOTE:  If you are quoted a different rate please contact the organizers at
nfo at scabusa.org <mailto:nfo at scabusa.org> .

Traveling to the Forum:

Air Travel

The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is approximately 10 miles from the General
Mitchell International Airport (MKE).

*	Airport Shuttle:  We have negotiated a discounted rate of
$27.00/round trip ($14.00/one-way) with GO Riteway
<http://www.goriteway.com/>  for round-trip shuttle service to/from the
Milwaukee Mitchell Airport (MKE) and the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.  Credit
cards are required and charged at the time of reservation.

*	Make reservation on-line (48 hours or more before travel): Go to
https://book.goriteway.com/reservations?code=WBSI to begin making your
reservation.  Start the reservation by clicking on 'From Airport.' You will
be able to select 'One Way' or 'Round Trip' depending on your needs.
*	Make reservation by phone (less than 48 hours before travel):
Attendees should contact their office via phone at 800-236-5450 or
414-570-5200 if creating reservations less than 48 hours before travel.
Provide them with our group code ('USWB') to obtain the negotiated rate.

Cancellation Policy:  Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of
arrival will he charged a $5.00 cancellation fee.  Cancellation made less
than 24 hours in advance usually cannot be refunded.

*	By Car:  The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is located downtown at 333 West
Kilbourn Ave.  To obtain driving directions using Bing Maps, go to
https://www.bing.com/maps?rtp=pos.43.04139454864_-87.9150652885
<https://www.bing.com/maps?rtp=pos.43.04139454864_-87.9150652885&mkt=en>
&mkt=en.

IMPORTANT DATES

Nov. 17th:

Last day to reserve hotel room with guaranteed availability and rate.

Nov. 20th:

On-line Registration closes.
Last day to receive partial refund.