[FHB] Announcement - Barley CP Planning Meeting

Phil Bregitzer Phil.Bregitzer at ARS.USDA.GOV
Mon Feb 9 17:24:10 EST 2015

To all barley researchers interested in participating in the next two-year
funding cycle for the USWBSI Barley Coordinated Project:

There will be a planning meeting held Wednesday, April 8, on the St. Paul
Campus of the University of Minnesota. This meeting will be a great
opportunity to discuss and refine proposed research, and to reach consensus
on an outline of the draft for the next two-year pre-proposal for the Barley
CP. On Thursday, April 9, I will have the opportunity to discuss the Barley
CP (past progress and future plan) with the Steering Committee.

The meeting schedule and agenda are to be determined, but plan on an all-day
meeting. Sue Canty will help facilitate hotel accommodations-more
information to come later.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the meeting. We will
arrange for participation via teleconference for those that are unable to
attend in person.

IMPORTANT: Anyone that needs financial assistance with travel costs should
communicate this need to me as soon as possible, and no later than February
20. I will include requests for assistance with travel costs in the CP
Planning Meeting Proposal that I will submit the following week to the
Executive Committee.

Sincerely,

Phil Bregitzer
USDA-ARS
National Small Grains Germplasm Research Facility
Aberdeen, ID 83210
208-397-4162 ext. 116

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely
for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message
or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law
and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
email immediately.